This is a well presented Detached Bungalow in a quiet rural location just a few miles from Glenavy Village. Sitting at the entrance to a farmyard the property also offers a garage/outbuilding and garden areas to the front and rear.
Recently painted and benefiting from new carpets, the property has a fresh and bright feel throughout. Rooms are all well proportioned and offer a good standard of living. Ideally suited to couples and families with older children due to the open aspect. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
- Detached Bungalow in rural location.
- 2 double Bedrooms.
- Bright Lounge with open fire.
- Fitted Kitchen with dining space.
- Newly fitted Shower room with electric shower.
- Majority of windows double glazed.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Garden areas to front and rear.
- Off road parking.
- Access to garage and outbuildings if required.
- Part furnished.
- EPC to be confirmed.
- EPC Rating: E41