This stunning period style property will be a welcome addition to the property market. While still retaining some of the original features the property is ideal for buyers searching for a renovation project. Approached by an extended driveway, the property is set back off the main road and is surrounded by a garden of mature trees, shrubs and hedgerows. The tarmac driveway leads to a rear yard with outbuildings and then opens out to a large rear garden or small paddock, suitable for a range of uses.
There’s no doubt this property is not for the faint hearted but the warmth and character that can be seen throughout the property gives a snapshot of the history that a loving family home like this holds for it’s current owners. Viewing is highly recommended but strictly by appointment only.
- Attractive Detached property requiring modernization.
- Three Bedrooms, master with built in robes.
- Bright, spacious Lounge plus separate Family/Dining room.
- Traditional Kitchen Diner with Rayburn Stove.
- Bathroom and separate WC.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors (2016).
- Tarmac driveway and substantial parking areas.
- Gardens in lawn, mature trees, shrubs and flower beds.
- Large grass area/paddock to rear.
- Small outbuildings and aluminum shed to rear.
- Excellent potential as a renovation project.
uPVC front door and matching side panels with leaded glass. Cornice ceiling. Under stair storage. Cloakroom.
Lounge 17’9’’ x 10’8’’
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
Family room 10’9’’ x 8’4’’
Original fireplace with tiled inset. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner 15’9’’ x 11’3’’ (Max)
Rayburn stove. Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Dining area. uPVC door to rear yard.
Integrated bath. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Part tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
High flush WC. Tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
Bedroom (1) 16’2’’ x 10’9’’
Original fireplace. Wall to wall wardrobes and storage above.
Bedroom (2) 10’9’’ x 9’1’’
Bedroom (3) 10’9’’ x 7’9’’
Tarmac driveway leading to substantial parking, lawn, mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac yard to rear with outhouses, shed and lean to. Large grass area beyond yard. Oil tank. Cold water tap. Light.
- EPC Rating: G11