A very impressive individually designed detached “Barn Conversion” which boasts many distinctive features including the use of natural lighting. The original barn walls date back almost 300 years.
The spacious accommodation also links the local past with the use of reclaimed beam ceilings which originally started life as part of the old “Crumlin Mill”.
It featured on the BBC programme “House of the Year” with Laurence Llewelyn Bowen and got to the finals.
The property sits on just over circa two acres and presently includes an all weather sand school, a stableblock with four looseboxes, hayshed, tackroom and also a grazing paddock.
- Superb Detached ‘Barn Conversion’ in a peaceful countryside setting.
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen.
- Lounge with log burning stove and Parquet floor with inlay details.
- Dining Area with floor to ceiling windows.
- Modern Kitchen with Granite work surfaces, newly installed 5 ring stove, integrated “dual temperature” wine fridge and dishwasher.
- Family room overlooking the garden with porcelain tiled floor.
- Utility room with “Belfast Sink”.
- Office/Study with glass panel wall and natural lighting.
- Stunning 52’ floor to ceiling glazed bedroom corridor.
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with en-suites).
- Luxury Bathroom includes Freestanding Bath and walk in shower.
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout.
- Pressurised water system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Remote control electric gate entrance leading to gravel driveway.
- Solid slate feature external walls and pitch pine exterior cladding.
- Copper overhangs with recessed lighting.
- Electric remote control retractable awnings over both terraces.
- Gardens in lawns with mature trees and shrubs.
- Secluded private wooded area.
- Childrens play area with “Treehouse”, swings etc.
- Stableblock, all weather sand school and grazing paddock.
- Close proximity to Belfast International Airport and main arterial routes.
Solid wood floor.
OPEN PLAN Lounge, Dining Areas and Kitchen all with feature reclaimed “Crumlin Mill” beam ceiling.
Split Level Lounge Area 18’0” x 11’9”
Feature log burning stove with slate hearth. Parquet wood floor with feature inlay details. Access to raised terrace.
Dining Area 17’11” x 10’10”
Solid wood floor. Feature floor to ceiling windows. Access to side terrace.
Kitchen Area 13’9” x 10’11”
Range of high and low level units. Newly installed ‘Leisure Cookmaster’ 5 ring stove with warming plate, 2 ovens, grill and warming drawer. Integrated dishwasher and Dual Temperature wine fridge. Granite work surfaces. Extractor fan with stainless steel canopy. 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Space for “American Fridge”. Porcelain tiled floor.
Family Room 14’2” x 9’2”
Glass panel external wall and door. Picture windows overlooking garden area. Feature reclaimed “Crumlin Mill” beam ceiling. Porcelain tiled floor.
Utility Room 7’10” x 6’9”
Includes “Belfast Sink”. Worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Slate tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
Slate floor. Recessed lighting. Glass panel door to rear.
Guest Bedroom (4) 11’1” x 10’11”
Solid wood floor. Recessed lighting. Glass panel door.
Office/Study 13’10” x 7’0”
Solid wood floor. Glass panel full wall. Glass roof creating natural lighting.
Stunning 52’ long floor to ceiling glazed corridor leading off bedrooms. Solid wood floor leading to external door. Hot press. Pressurised water system.
Bathroom 12’7” x 7’6”
“Freestanding” Bath with shower fitting. Corner shower cubicle with power shower. Vanity unit with ceramic bowl and mixer taps. W.C. Heated towel rail. Bathroom cabinet. Feature “tiled effect” wood flooring. Mosaic part tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
Master Bedroom (1) 14’2” x 12’8”
Solid wood floor. Double wardrobes and storage drawers. Recessed lighting. Wired for wall lighting.
Double shower cubicle with power shower. Vanity unit with ceramic bowl and mixer taps. W.C. Bathroom cabinet. Solid wood floor.
Bedroom (2) 12’8” x 11’9”
Double robes with storage cupboards. Recessed lighting.
Shower cubicle with power shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Bathroom cabinet. Solid wood floor. Radiator.
Bedroom (3) 12’8” x 11’4”
Built-in double robes. Recessed lighting.
Electric gated entrance leading to recently re-laid gravel driveway. Paviour brick parking area for a number of cars. Neat gardens in lawns with mature trees, shrubs and flowerbeds. Water tap.
Remote controlled retractable awnings over both terraces. Children’s play area includes wood “Treehouse”, slide and swings. Wooden garden shed. Separate private wooded area ideal for young adventurers.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR THIS PROPERTY
Externally the property boasts copper overhangs with spot lighting.
STABLEBLOCK & YARD
Other features include all weather sand school 35’ x 40’ and grazing paddock with ranch fence boundary.
4 Looseboxes 12’x 12’
Haybarn 14’ x 12’
Tackroom 12’ x 6’
NOTE : Potential redevelopment of stable area for chalet styled B&B accommodation or Granny Annex with ample parking area. (subject to necessary planning approval).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SERVICES, HEATING SYSTEMS OR APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED, AND NO WARRANTY CAN BE GIVEN OR IMPLIED AS TO THEIR WORKING ORDER WE HAVE NOT TESTED THESE SYSTEMS AS WE DO NOT CONSIDER OURSELVES COMPETENT TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT. ANY PHOTOGRAPHS DISPLAYED OR ATTACHED TO BROCHURES MAY HAVE BEEN TAKEN WITH A WIDE ANGLE LENS.
- EPC Rating: 53