Substantial Detached residence sitting on circa 8 acres of land. Ideal for a small scale farmer or equestrian enthusiast. The property itself has been modernized in recent years to include a beautiful Kitchen Diner with superb views over the surrounding countryside. The two reception rooms offer flexible living accommodation for a growing family and the 4 double bedrooms are well proportioned. Viewers will also find a converted roof space on the second floor, currently used as a bedroom but also suitable as a play room or additional storage.
Externally the property boasts electric entrance gates, sprawling gardens and tarmac parking areas. A separate driveway leads to a hard yard, cattle house and access to the surrounding fields included in the sale. The superb views of Stoneyford Reservoir and the Mourne Mountains can only be appreciated by personal inspection, highly recommended!
- Small Holding with impressive Detached residence sitting on circa 8 acres.
- 4 double Bedrooms plus roof space conversion, Master with en-suite shower room.
- Spacious Lounge with open fire overlooks the surrounding countryside.
- Family room with sliding patio doors to side patio.
- Modern fitted kitchen with open plan dining area and bay window.
- Downstairs WC. Utility room. Office/Storage room.
- Family Bathroom and separate WC on first floor.
- uPVC double glazed windows. PVC Fascia, soffits etc.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric gates leading to driveway and concrete parking areas.
- Lawns to front, side and rear. Brick paved patio.
- Yard and Cattle house accessed by separate driveway.
- Superb Views over Stoneyford Reservoir, the surrounding countryside and Mourne Mountains
Double paneled front door with etched side panels. Radiator.
Vanity sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled wall. Laminate wood flooring. Radiator.
Lounge 19’7’’ x 11’8’’
Attractive fireplace with wood surround, granite inset and hearth and open fire. Bay window. Arched stained glass window x 2. Radiator. Views over surrounding countryside.
Family Room 15’4’’ x 9’9’’
Brick fireplace with granite hearth and open fire. Laminate wood flooring. Radiator. Aluminum sliding doors to garden.
Kitchen 17’7’’ x 11’8’’
Range of high and low level units, wine rack. Formica work surfaces and matching up stands. 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for stove cooker. Chimney style extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American fridge freezer. Oversized porcelain tiled floor. Radiator x 2. Open to:
Dining Area 11’9’’ x 11’8’’
Bay window. Double glazed doors to entrance hall. Oversized porcelain tiled floor. Radiator.
PVC door to side. Oversized porcelain tiled floor. Radiator. Access to:
Range of low level units. Formica work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Tumble drier space. Tiled floor.
Private entrance door. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Master Bedroom (1) 14’0’’ x 13’0’’
Double shower enclosure with PVC walls and ‘Redring’ electric shower. Vanity sink unit. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator.
Bedroom (2) 14’0’’ x 11’9’’
Radiator. Views over countryside.
Bedroom (3) 15’4’’ x 9’8’’
Bedroom (4) 11’8 x 9’8’’
Bathroom 11’7’’ x 7’5’’
Integrated Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap. Tiled shower enclosure with mixer shower. Vanity sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator.
Vanity sink unit with mixer tap. WC. Part tiled wall. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Roof space 13’5’’ x 10’3’’ (max)
Floored. Velux window. Eaves storage.
Automatic double entrance gates leading to a private driveway and tarmac parking area. Gardens to the front side and rear laid in lawn and brick paved patio. Ranch fencing to front and wood panel fence to rear. Oil Tank. Cold water tap.
Separate driveway leads to a hard fill yard, 3 link cattle house and adjoining land. Circa 8 acres laid out in 4 fields including house and yard.
- EPC Rating: 45/57