- Well presented Semi-detached with views of Lough Neagh.
- Three well proportioned Bedrooms, 1 with en-suite shower.
- Bright and spacious Lounge with Bay Window and open fire.
- Fitted Kitchen with dining space and patio doors on to garden.
- Downstairs WC.
- Family Bathroom with white suite.
- Oil fired heating.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Tarmac driveway to side. Lawns to front and rear. Paved patio and raised decking to rear. Views of Lough Neagh.
- Popular residential location within walking distance to Main Street.
PVC glazed door. Solid wood flooring. Radiator. Under stair storage.
White suite with WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Solid wood flooring.
Lounge 18’3’’ x 11’11’’ max
Feature bay window. Pine fireplace with slate inset and hearth, open fire. Solid wood flooring. 2 x Radiators.
Kitchen Diner 18’11’’ x 10’8’’
Range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher – not working. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in oven and ceramic hob. Stainless steel chimney style extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Dining space with radiator and PVC patio doors to rear garden.
Hot press. Access to roof space.
Bedroom (1) 14’8’’ x 10’9’’ max
White suite including tiled shower area with sliding door, mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom (2) 12’1’’ x 10’8’’
Radiator. View of Lough Neagh.
Bedroom (3) 8’9’’ x 7’9’’
Bathroom 7’11’’ x 5’7’’
White suite comprising panel bath with bath/hand shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Tarmac driveway to side. Lawn area to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn, paved patio, raised decking. Garden Shed. Oil tank. Oil burner and housing. Cold water tap. Light. Wood boundary fence and side gate. Views of Lough Neagh.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SERVICES, HEATING SYSTEMS OR APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED, AND NO WARRANTY CAN BE GIVEN OR IMPLIED AS TO THEIR WORKING ORDER WE HAVE NOT TESTED THESE SYSTEMS AS WE DO NOT CONSIDER OURSELVES COMPETENT TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT. ANY PHOTOGRAPHS DISPLAYED OR ATTACHED TO BROCHURES MAY HAVE BEEN TAKEN WITH A WIDE ANGLE LENS
- EPC Rating: 62