We are delighted to offer this superb family home in the ever popular Beeches development. The original show home, this property has been meticulously maintained over the years, is extremely well proportioned and offers flexible living with a choice of 5 Bedrooms and 3 receptions or 4 Bedrooms and 4 receptions! Requiring a little cosmetic upgrading for today’s buyer, this is an ideal opportunity to make your own mark on what is potentially a ‘forever home’.
Externally, the mature gardens are also extremely well presented and have been well laid out with a number of areas to suit the keen gardeners and BBQ’s lovers alike! Off road parking is also catered for with a tarmac driveway! Located just a short walk from Crumlin Town yet on the outskirts of the hustle and bustle, there are many amenities on your doorstep, including good transport links to Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim and beyond. Internal viewing is a must!
- Video viewing required prior to physical appointment.
- Spacious Detached family home on a generous corner site.
- 5 Bedrooms – 4 on first floor, 1 on ground floor.
- Bright Lounge with attractive fireplace. Formal dining room. Extended Sun room to rear.
- Fitted Kitchen with casual dining area, Utility room plus walk in larder.
- Downstairs WC.
- First floor family Bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure.
- Oil fired heating. Oak coloured PVC double glazed windows. PVC fascia and guttering.
- Tarmac driveway and parking to front.
- Front and rear gardens with mature trees and shrubs, lawns to front and side, raised decking, flower beds and outside storage.
- Hugely popular residential location on the outskirts of Crumlin Town with bus stop just a stone’s throw away.
External door. Tiled floor. Radiator. Under stair storage.
WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator.
Lounge 16’7’’ x 12’7’’
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open fire. Radiator. Double doors to:
Dining room 11’4’’ x 10’4’’
Radiator. Access to:
Sun room 14’5’’ x 9’9’’
Radiator x 2. PVC patio doors to rear garden.
Access from hall and dining room to:
Kitchen 15’8’’ x 10’3’’
Range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. 1½ basin ‘Astratcast’ resin sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. ‘Patted’ plaster walls. Mock beamed ceiling. Radiator. Casual dining area.
Utility room 10’4’’ x 6’1’’
Range of high and low level units. Formica work surface. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Larder/Store cupboard with storage units and oil fired burner (concealed). External door.
Access to roof space – part floored. Radiator.
Bedroom (1) 16’7’’ x 9’7’’
Bedroom (2) 14’6’’ x 10’5’’
Bedroom (3) 12’7’’ x 11’2’’
Bedroom (4) 9’4’’ x 8’6’’
Bathroom 9’1’’ x 8’5’’
White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower unit with ‘Redring’ electric shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlighting. Radiator. Wall mirror with electric lights.
Tarmac driveway and mature tree and shrub boundary to front. Lawn and wall to side. Enclosed garden to rear in raised decking, flower beds, lawn and feature seated area. Cold water tap. Light. PVC oil tank. Wooden storage boxes. Wood boundary fence. (Garden shed negotiable.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SERVICES, HEATING SYSTEMS OR APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED, AND NO WARRANTY CAN BE GIVEN OR IMPLIED AS TO THEIR WORKING ORDER WE HAVE NOT TESTED THESE SYSTEMS AS WE DO NOT CONSIDER OURSELVES COMPETENT TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT. ANY PHOTOGRAPHS DISPLAYED OR ATTACHED TO BROCHURES MAY HAVE BEEN TAKEN WITH A WIDE ANGLE LENS.
- EPC Rating: E42